At WrestleMania 34, Daniel Bryan will make his triumphant return to the ring in a match teaming with Shane McMahon against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Bryan was forced to retire in 2016 when WWE doctors refused to clear him due to concerns over past concussion-related injuries. However, Bryan never gave up on his dream and continued to see doctors, hoping to get cleared, and once WWE began building toward a match at WrestleMania with Bryan, McMahon, Zayn, and Owens, it seemed a forgone conclusion that he was going to get his wish.
The dreams of Bryan and his loyal fans came true in March when WWE officially announced that Bryan was cleared to return, and the match was quickly made for WrestleMania, taking place on Sunday. In anticipation of the match, WWE has been running a series of videos on YouTube journaling Bryan’s return. If you can’t get enough wrestling this weekend (and who can blame you — you can never have enough wrestling), check out the videos below:
Tune in to WrestleMania on Sunday at special start time of 7 p.m. to see the crowd go wild for Bryan’s return.
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018