Handed out at C2E2’s Batpanel and picked up by our very own Robert Goode, here’s the invitation to the Batwedding of the century for Batman #50. A checklist of the spinoff Prelude to the Wedding books. And the new Catwoman #1 by Joelle Jones out the same day as Batman #50. But you need to read the wedding issue before…
Currently that URL just redirects to the listing for Batman #44. But we will keep our eyes open… We have a few more visuals of the Preludes from the Batpanel at C2E2:
- BATMAN: PRELUDE TO THE WEDDING — ROBIN VS. RA’S AL GHUL #1: Ra’s al Ghul returns to have a heart-to-heart with his grandson, Damian. Once upon a time, Ra’s thought Bruce Wayne would be the heir apparent to his criminal empire, but now that Batman has turned his back on Talia for good, Ra’s wants to know if Damian Wayne will honor his mother by stepping into the family business at last. MAY 30.
- BATMAN: PRELUDE TO THE WEDDING — NIGHTWING VS. HUSH #1: Dick Grayson has a lot of responsibility. Being the original partner to Batman, he’s the natural choice to be Bruce Wayne’s best man. So if anyone has to get to the wedding, it’s going to be him. Too bad Hush has other plans—and maybe Bruce Wayne does, too! JUNE 6.
- BATMAN: PRELUDE TO THE WEDDING — BATGIRL VS. THE RIDDLER #1: On the eve of Batman’s wedding to Catwoman, two of Gotham City’s finest minds clash. In her role as Oracle, Barbara Gordon wired all of her allies together. But when The Riddler takes on Batgirl, will he tear everything asunder? JUNE 13.
- BATMAN: PRELUDE TO THE WEDDING — RED HOOD VS. ANARKY #1: Red Hood has always been the one standing slightly apart from the rest of the Bat crew. Some see him as the Robin gone bad—which is exactly the kind of thing someone like Anarky can exploit. Now Red Hood is running security at Catwoman’s bachelorette party—and if Anarky can crash it, that could be the final straw for Jason Todd! JUNE 20.
- BATMAN: PRELUDE TO THE WEDDING — HARLEY QUINN VS. THE JOKER #1: Harley Quinn knows a thing or two about dysfunctional relationships. When she hears that her old flame is trying to get in the way of a happy new life for one of her best friends, the Maid of Mischief tracks The Joker down to give him a piece of her mind—and maybe a few blows from her hammer, too. JUNE 27.
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018