Heroes of the Storm is getting a new character added to its roster, this time by way of Diablo‘s Deckard Cain.
Heroes of the Storm has been on a bit of a roll with new characters of late, with the game seemingly announcing a new hero every few weeks. Blaze and Fenix are fairly recent characters joining the roster and it seems Blizzard has no real plans to slow down as it tries to beef up its MOBA. In fact, it seems we are already due a new announcement.
Blizzard has now announced that Diablo‘s Deckard Cain will be joining the Nexus. The loremaster will be bringing his scholarly ways to the fight and he has a lot of potential. He is a support mainly, but he also excels in crowd control. His main healing potions seem like they will be great for burst healing and their customisability even allows them to stay and refill, meaning you can really control some lanes. His other abilities almost all seem to be based around messing with his opponents and disrupting their movement. I can definitely see him being a huge presence in a game in the right hands.
You can see him in action in this spotlight video here:
I’ve really been impressed by Heroes of the Storm of late. While the meta is shifting constantly thanks to such a fast turn around on new heroes, the game does feel as if it is coming into its own. I really do enjoy the odd game here and there, and it’s nice just about every time I boot it up, there is a new character to play with.
Deckard is set to join the roster sometime this month.
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018
- The Witcher Series Will Get Another Game, but It Won’t Be The Witcher 4 - July 12, 2018
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month - July 12, 2018
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay - July 12, 2018