Incredibles 2 is coming out this summer, and the sequel to the best Fantastic Four movie Pixar movie is high on everyone’s list. Pixar and Disney have been dropping little promos and posters here and there, so let’s do a mini round-up post.
First we have a poster. It’s pretty cute, and tan lines for the masks are an adorable little addition.
Next we have a promo with some more footage of Mr. Incredible having to do the Dad thing — and it doesn’t work out entirely in his favor.
— Disney/Pixar’s Incredibles 2 (@TheIncredibles) March 29, 2018
Finally have an amazing little promo spotlighting the amazing Edna Mode. The fact that Disney got a bunch of actual designers and models to do this promo like Edna is a real person is genius. This is probably one of the best pieces of marketing we’ve seen from Pixar and Disney in a long time.
— Disney/Pixar’s Incredibles 2 (@TheIncredibles) April 5, 2018
Summary: Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Jonathan Banks, and Samuel L. Jackson. It will be released on June 15th.
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms: 5 TV Spots and 2 Featurettes - October 16, 2018
- Lionsgate Releases the Final Poster for Robin Hood - October 16, 2018
- New Featurette for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Teases Why Everyone is in Paris - October 16, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Producer Brad Lewis Talks Wrapping the Trilogy at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Jay Baruchel Talks Letting Hiccup Go at NYCC - October 14, 2018