In case you’ve been having issues with the Shotgun being able to do massive amounts of damage in Fortnite at random times, you’re not the only one. One of the biggest uproars happening on the game’s Reddit feed right now is this lovely video showing a shotgun bug that doesn’t do critical damage. As you can see, Twitch streamer Kaogee picks up a shotgun with another player on the foot, fired point-blank at them in the face, and only scores 85 points of damage. A shot that should have instantly downed a player if not eliminated them, rendered useless.
In that same thread, someone at Epic Games responded and said that the development team would be looking into the situation, but that is one hell of a failed damage bug to be looking at. Shotguns in any game are designed for two purposes: close range kills and whatever chaotic damage you can throw on a player while avoiding being killed yourself. The idea that you can’t even pull off a regular kill at close range with them on an infrequent basis makes us wonder whether or not some of the games we lost really had us potatoing or if the gun just wasn’t giving us our due damage.
- Drake Will Rap About Fortnite if Epic Games Gives Him an Emote
- Fortnite Introduces the New Item Port-a-Fort and Shows Off How it Works
- Fortnite's Latest Update Adds Vending Machines for Convenience
- Fortnite is Now Available on iOS for Everyone
- Fortnite's Comet: Sign of the Apocalypse or Alien Conspiracy?
- Fortnite Mobile now Instructs Players not to Game in Class
- Fortnite-Related Content is Setting New Records on YouTube
- Fortnite Will Be Getting Guided Missiles Soon
- Amazon Leaks the Next Dungeons & Dragons Book, Revealing a Major Crossover - July 22, 2018
- Marvel Hypes Powers United VR at SDCC as a Jumping Pad for VR - July 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO Players Reporting Failures with Zapdos Day Event - July 22, 2018
- Another Sight Receives a Proper Overview Trailer from the Crew - July 22, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Removes Offensive Mask from Game - July 22, 2018