Good news for Dragon Quest fans as Bandai Namco will be bringing the series back with a whole new experience in the form of Dragon Quest VR. The previous title in the series came out last year as Dragon Quest XI was released in Japan on the PS4 and 3DS. But before a port of the game hits the rest of the world, the company have already created and are planning to release the next game in the series as the video announces the interactive experience will be coming later this month in Japan at VR Zone.
Right now the game is slated to be released on April 27th with VR Zone taking reservations starting April 20th. The game will allow you to explore the world of Dragon Quest, make parties with characters that can help you traverse the land, and go on missions with friends as you explore everything the game has to offer. We’re a little curious just how big the experience is considering they’re setting up in a VR room where you pay by the hour, and whether or not your experience will be saved if you wish to return to the game. Hopefully, more details come out once the game has started taking bookings.
- Square Enix Shows Off Over 15 Minutes of Dragon Quest XI Gameplay
- Square Enix is Taking Dragon Quest XI Pre-Orders on Specific Retailers
- Leadership Without Personality – We Review Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Bandai Namco Show Off Geralt's Moves in SoulCalibur VI
- Bandai Namco will Release God Eater 3 on Steam and PS4
- Bardock and Broly to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster Next Week
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer
- Dylan Sprouse Voices Alith Anar for Total War Warhammer II DLC - May 26, 2018
- NIS America Announces Killer7 Coming to Steam This Fall - May 26, 2018
- The Lost Child Receives a New Angel Interaction Trailer - May 26, 2018
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams - May 26, 2018
- Bungie Makes a Few Armor Tweaks and More in Destiny 2 - May 26, 2018