Another 10 character posters have appeared online for Avengers: Infinity War, and we’re somehow still missing characters. Hawkeye and Ant-Man are still nowhere to be seen, and there isn’t a poster for Thanos. 22 character posters and they still didn’t cover everyone. This movie is kind of bonkers.
Summary: As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment – the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.
Avengers: Infinity War, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Chadwick Boseman, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Bradley Cooper, Sean Gunn, and Anthony Mackie. It will be released on April 27th.
- The Beast Arrives in the First Teaser for Glass - July 17, 2018
- Shazam! is on the Cover of the EW Comic-Con Issue - July 17, 2018
- Jude Law Talks Dumbledore’s Sexuality in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - July 17, 2018
- New Red Trailer for Assassination Nation Show Off the Violence - July 17, 2018
- Director James Wan Talks About the Tone of Aquaman - July 17, 2018