Dark Horse has announced the latest new comic coming from its Berger Books imprint in July, from Halt and Catch Fire showrunner Christopher Cantwell, artist Martin Morazzo, and colorist Miroslav Mrva. She Could Fly is set to launch in July, detailing what a press release claims is “the strange and poignant tale of the Flying Woman.”
The extraordinary story of She Could Fly begins in Chicago, when an unknown woman, flying at speeds of 120 miles per hour and at heights reaching 2,000 feet, suddenly dies in a fiery explosion mid-air.
No one knows who she was, how she flew, or why. Some think it was a government program. Some think it was foreign surveillance. Some think it was all fake. Some are even convinced that it was a religious, transcendent experience happening on earth.
Luna Brewster, a disturbed 15-year-old girl becomes obsessed with learning everything about her while rumors and conspiracy theories roil. Will cracking the secrets of the Flying Woman’s inner life lead to the liberation from her own troubled mind?
The first issue in the four-issue mini-series is 32 pages long and hits stores on July 11th, retailing for $4.99. Check out the cover and some preview pages below:
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Hip Hop Variants to Appear on Actual Hip Hop Albums - October 22, 2018