Dark Horse has announced the latest new comic coming from its Berger Books imprint in July, from Halt and Catch Fire showrunner Christopher Cantwell, artist Martin Morazzo, and colorist Miroslav Mrva. She Could Fly is set to launch in July, detailing what a press release claims is “the strange and poignant tale of the Flying Woman.”
The extraordinary story of She Could Fly begins in Chicago, when an unknown woman, flying at speeds of 120 miles per hour and at heights reaching 2,000 feet, suddenly dies in a fiery explosion mid-air.
No one knows who she was, how she flew, or why. Some think it was a government program. Some think it was foreign surveillance. Some think it was all fake. Some are even convinced that it was a religious, transcendent experience happening on earth.
Luna Brewster, a disturbed 15-year-old girl becomes obsessed with learning everything about her while rumors and conspiracy theories roil. Will cracking the secrets of the Flying Woman’s inner life lead to the liberation from her own troubled mind?
The first issue in the four-issue mini-series is 32 pages long and hits stores on July 11th, retailing for $4.99. Check out the cover and some preview pages below:
- Marvel Teases Mysterious “Blind Spot” for Tomorrow, July 18th - July 17, 2018
- Power Rangers: Shattered Grid Gets Holofoil Variant by Trevor Hairsine - July 16, 2018
- Bobby Lashley Steals Roman Reigns’s “Big Dog” Nickname After Extreme Rules Win - July 16, 2018
- Black Mask to Publish Mr. Robot Prequel Comic by Creator Sam Esmail - July 16, 2018
- Countdown to Danger: Netflix’s Lost in Space Gets a Comic Book Spinoff by Richard Dinnick, Brian Buccellato, and Zid - July 16, 2018