Alien collectors will both love and hate this one. Sideshow Collectibles has an utterly amazing maquette of the Queen from Aliens on the way. Sure to be the centerpiece of any collection, this version of the Alien Queen will stand 19″ tall and features one of the most detailed sculpts I have ever seen. The base has everything fans would want- eggs, facehuggers, Alien warriors. Never before I have I seen an xenomorph figure or statue so perfect. She will be up for preorder this Thursday on in the Sideshow Store. She isn’t cheap at $1,100, but there is no way she won’t sell out. If you want this one do not hesitate when it goes up Thursday. Check out a ton of pics down below.
“It’s a bug hunt.”
Sideshow is proud to present the Alien Queen Maquette created in partnership with Legacy Effects, the talent behind the cinematic terror of the Xenomorphs.
The Alien Queen Maquette stands 19” tall, with the monstrous matriarch prowling atop an intricate egg chamber base. The nightmarish Xenomorph brood beneath her feet features an elaborate array of Alien Eggs, Facehuggers, and two Alien Warriors all in standing scale with their Queen.
This immensely detailed polystone maquette captures the terror and unforgettable presence of the Alien Queen as seen in the film Aliens. The massive Xenomorph’s body is sculpted in the same biomechanical style for which H.R. Giger’s creatures are famous, with sinewy limbs and a segmented PVC tail curling protectively around her hellish offspring. Pointed polyresin fangs reveal the creature’s iconic inner jaw, while her flared head crown gives the Alien Queen incredible stature on any shelf.
The Alien Queen Maquette is sure to be a crown jewel in any Aliens collection. Pair her with Sideshow’s Alien King Maquette for the ultimate tribute to the terrifying legacy of the Xenomorph creature.
Don’t let her get away from you! Terrorize the colonial marines in your collection and order the Alien Queen Maquette today.
- Check Out Sideshow Collectables New X-Men Rogue Maquette
- Cat’N’Bat Creator and Animator Sashko Danylenko Talks Off-Color Humor and Omitting Dialogue
- Pat Neshek Makes Collectors Jealous, Pulls Shohei Ohtani Auto from Topps Heritage
- MLB Games That You Should Watch on Wednesday, April 4
- Star Wars Y-Wing Fighter is the Newest UCS LEGO Ship, Hits Stores May 4
- Let's Take a Look at the LEGO Ideas Tron: Legacy Set
- The Russo Brothers Ask Us to Not Spoil Avengers: Infinity War
- Everything Wrong with Murder on the Orient Express... or So They Say
- IDW Takes to Kickstarter Again for Second Volume of Full Bleed "Hardcover Magazine"
- Ernie Cline's 'Armada' Gets First Draft Script by Dan Mazeau
- Joaquin Phoenix Plays Coy About Whether He's Playing the Joker
- Watch: New 'How To Talk To Girls At Parties' Trailer from A24
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 17 Recap: Guest Starring John Noble
- John Carpenter's Tales of Science Fiction Vortex #6 Review: Aliens Meets John Carpenter's the Thing
- Zachary Quinto Says There Are Apparently (at least) 3 Scripts for 'Star Trek' 4
- Did 'Ready Player One' Hype Translate to Box Office Success?
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate?
- Lee Pace is "Excited" to Return to the MCU in Captain Marvel
- The Curse of La Llorona Gets First Poster, Trailer Tomorrow - October 17, 2018
- Mondo Music Release of the Week: First Man! - October 17, 2018
- Three New Funko Exclusives Revealed, Including The Batman Who Laughs - October 16, 2018
- Select Super7 NYCC Collectibles are Now Available in Their Web Store - October 16, 2018
- Critters Blu-ray Box Set Details are Finally Revealed - October 16, 2018