A couple months into Season 3, Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, Capcom has decided to make a major overhaul to the game by doing some balancing to every character, including how general moves work for everyone. By going to this link you can see the complete list of changes coming to all characters, which the developers have decided to make after monitoring how the roster was received by players ever since the season kicked off. Fan reaction to the changes are mixed across the board with some thanking Capcom for fixing issues, but the majority are complaining about characters getting nerfed and receiving weak buffs. Below is a list of the general fixes that will affect all characters.
Taking both rewards on hit and frequency into account, changed the combo scaling on crush counters.
Changed so that a throw break cannot be performed after the move has been input, with the exception of normal and unique moves. This is to weaken the defensive technique of using certain special moves (primarily movement special moves) together with the throw break.
Note: Previously, throw escapes could not be performed only for moves that gave the character some kind of invincibility or armor.
Normal Throw Damage
Increased parameters for characters that have less reward on hit.
Overall rebalancing for the moves’ start-up and performance.
- Sagat and G Make Their Way Into Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Today
- Capcom Examines the History of the Street Fighter Alpha Series in Latest Video
- Capcom Previews Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Training and Versus Mode
- Capcom Offers a Retrospective Series on Street Fighter
- A Street Fighter TV Series is Coming from eOne
- Final Street #1, a Gender-Flipped Street Fighter Launches in Devil's Due/1First June 2018 Solicits
- Street Fighter V Reveals Nash's Captain Commando Costume
- Relive the Classic Comic Stories of Street Fighter: Udon Entertainment May 2018 Solicits
- Blanka Returns To Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition With A New Trailer
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018