A couple months into Season 3, Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, Capcom has decided to make a major overhaul to the game by doing some balancing to every character, including how general moves work for everyone. By going to this link you can see the complete list of changes coming to all characters, which the developers have decided to make after monitoring how the roster was received by players ever since the season kicked off. Fan reaction to the changes are mixed across the board with some thanking Capcom for fixing issues, but the majority are complaining about characters getting nerfed and receiving weak buffs. Below is a list of the general fixes that will affect all characters.
Taking both rewards on hit and frequency into account, changed the combo scaling on crush counters.
Changed so that a throw break cannot be performed after the move has been input, with the exception of normal and unique moves. This is to weaken the defensive technique of using certain special moves (primarily movement special moves) together with the throw break.
Note: Previously, throw escapes could not be performed only for moves that gave the character some kind of invincibility or armor.
Normal Throw Damage
Increased parameters for characters that have less reward on hit.
Overall rebalancing for the moves’ start-up and performance.
- A Street Fighter TV Series is Coming from eOne
- Final Street #1, a Gender-Flipped Street Fighter Launches in Devil's Due/1First June 2018 Solicits
- Street Fighter V Reveals Nash's Captain Commando Costume
- Relive the Classic Comic Stories of Street Fighter: Udon Entertainment May 2018 Solicits
- Blanka Returns To Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition With A New Trailer
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – April 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for April 24-30, 2018 - April 24, 2018
- Twitch Announces New Monetization with Bits in Extensions - April 23, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England’s Inception - April 23, 2018
- Skydance Interactive Announces Archangel: Hellfire with New Trailer - April 23, 2018