Braun Strowman finally revealed his tag team partner for his championship match against The Bar at WrestleMania on Sunday, and it wasn’t one of our three top choices! Strowman said that management was forcing him to choose a partner, even though he could obviously win himself. Confronting The Bar from the entrance ramp, Strowman said he would bring his partner out only under the condition that his partner could face one of the members of The Bar in the ring tonight. Sheamus and Cesaro agreed, so Strowman left to retrieve his partner…
— WWE (@WWE) April 3, 2018
…and out came “Brains” Strowman, Braun’s brother. Of course, Brains shortly removed his shirt and glasses to shockingly reveal that he was actually… Braun Strowman (who could have seen that coming?!). He then promptly beat the crap out of both members of The Bar, in what is likely a preview of what we’ll see on Sunday.
What do you think of Strowman’s choice?
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossovers from DC in October, Including Yogi Bear, Magilla Gorilla, More - July 16, 2018
- Frank Tieri and Mauricet Launch an Old Lady Harley Mini at DC in October - July 16, 2018
- Marvel’s ‘What If?’ Returns in October with 6 New One-Shots - July 16, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Deadpool Assassin #3, When the Brains Go Caving In - July 15, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Everything is Resolved by Punching in Exiles #5 - July 15, 2018