Braun Strowman finally revealed his tag team partner for his championship match against The Bar at WrestleMania on Sunday, and it wasn’t one of our three top choices! Strowman said that management was forcing him to choose a partner, even though he could obviously win himself. Confronting The Bar from the entrance ramp, Strowman said he would bring his partner out only under the condition that his partner could face one of the members of The Bar in the ring tonight. Sheamus and Cesaro agreed, so Strowman left to retrieve his partner…
— WWE (@WWE) April 3, 2018
…and out came “Brains” Strowman, Braun’s brother. Of course, Brains shortly removed his shirt and glasses to shockingly reveal that he was actually… Braun Strowman (who could have seen that coming?!). He then promptly beat the crap out of both members of The Bar, in what is likely a preview of what we’ll see on Sunday.
What do you think of Strowman’s choice?
- WWE Takes Out Restraining Order on Fan Armed with Own Poop - April 19, 2018
- Starburns Industries Announces Plan to Rule Comics with SBI Press, Executive Editor Brendan Wright - April 19, 2018
- Impact Wrestling Star Scott Steiner Wonders Who Will Cut Grass if Trump Deports Mexicans - April 19, 2018
- Lion Forge Joins the CBLDF - April 19, 2018
- Court Rules to Protect Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter’s Emails in Bizarre Tennis Court Feud with Rival Billionaire - April 19, 2018