So, this one is going up a bit later than intended. Chalk it up to the world causing trouble for us at Bleeding Cool and getting in between you and your favorite comic book-centric reviews content.
In any case, Jeremy Konrad and I had the chance to sit down and record a discussion about a number of releases from two weeks ago, which would be March 14th, 2018.
Jeremy wasn’t feeling well at the time, and I may have gotten a little rambly. That said, this is easily the smoothest one of these I’ve run. I’m actually quite proud of how the two of us managed to stay on topic.
The comics we discussed this time were Avengers: No Surrender #684, New Mutants: Dead Souls #1, Batman: Detective Comics #976, Vampironica #1, and Infidel #1.
Oddly enough, we also managed to agree on almost every point too. We both greatly disliked Avengers, thought New Mutants and Vampironica were solid enough to varying degrees, that Detective Comics was good, and loved Infidel. Don’t get used to it, though. I’m sure we’ll be butting heads the next time we get together and record.
In any case, I hope you guys enjoy this one. It’s an audio podcast instead of a video blog this time around, so you don’t have to look at my ugly mug and badly thinning hair. I know, making fun of my appearance is half the fun, but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing.
Hopefully circumstances won’t conspire to make the next one of these show up a slate. Our technical helper, Bill Watters, does a damn good job of helping my pseudo-luddite self with these sorts of matters, and his work deserves to be enjoyed by all in sundry. His editing makes these coherent, and that’s where the real magic happens.
- Brooklyn ‘Nine-Nine’ Rang Through the Halls of SDCC18 - July 21, 2018
- New Kevin Grevioux and Isaiah Washington Superhero Comic Announced at the Black Panel – SDCC18 - July 21, 2018
- Capcom Takes SDCC18 Back to Raccoon City with Resident Evil 2 Remastered - July 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Interviews Neil Gaiman and Douglas Mackinnon About ‘Good Omens’ at SDCC18 - July 20, 2018
- Her Universe Fashion Show SDCC18: A Stunning Night of Fashion, Entertainment and Showmanship - July 20, 2018