Comics sometimes come out later than they were intended to. It happens. Few remember that Watchmen was late. Quite a few folk right now know that Gerard Way‘s Doom Patrol is late, but they will forget. The work is, in the end, what matters.
Still… it’s useful to keep an eye on such things.
Speaking of which, Doom Patrol #11, now the end of this particular run, has shifted from the most recent date of 11th April to 18th April. Which is tiny, I know. But when you remember it was solicited for the 22nd November last year and that was from a series that had already been delayed by months, and it was meant to have been published before the Milk Wars series and so people are reading plot points out of order…. and every week it seems it gets later and later.
The Doom Patrol collection has also further delayed from the 9th of May to the 6th June.
Batman: Creature of the Night #3 has also been doing some serious slippage. Originally scheduled for the 28th January, it is now due for the 18th April.
Batman and the Signal #3 has slipped from the 7th March to the 25th April.
Mister Miracle #8 has had a teensy weensy slip from 11th April to 18th April.
And The Wild Storm #13 has lived up to its predecessors’ reputation by slipping from the 18th April until the 16th May.
We wouldn’t have it any other way.
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018
- The 28 Covers Of Tony Stark: Iron Man – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 23, 2018
- Review: I Am A Number by Rian Hughes - April 23, 2018
- Review: Times Like These – Graphic Reports of Modern Life by David Ziggy Greene - April 23, 2018
- Review: The Dead Rabbit #1 by Gerry Duggan, John McCrea and Mike Spicer - April 23, 2018