Last week we got the fun surprise that Geralt from The Witcher would be joining the cast of SoulCalibur VI, and now this week we get a bonus as Bandai Namco and CD Projekt Red have come together to show off his moves. Several of The Witcher‘s team take a moment out of their busy schedule for the video which takes you through the powers, abilities, moves, and thinking of the character as he is placed within the SoulCalibur universe. Surprisingly, he looks right at home, but they’ve also kind of made him a wizard. He can cast spells that will render his opponents harmless as he comes in for decisive blows.
They go to great lengths to make sure you know how absolutely serious they are about bringing this amazing hero from one game to another. It’s not the first crossover in SoulCalibur history, need we, nay, must we forget the inclusions of Spawn and Yoda that made little sense at the time. At least this character feels more like a traditional fighter and less like a sideshow attraction thrown in for a few extra buys. Check out the amazing gameplay as he looks to be a character that will change a lot of other people’s strategies up.
- Bandai Namco Announces Dragon Quest VR with New Trailer
- The Witcher III's Geralt of Rivia is Getting His Own Nendoroid
- Grøh is Featured in the Latest SoulCalibur VI Trailer
- Nightmare Gets His Own Trailer for SoulCalibur VI
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked
- Ivy Valentine and Zasalamel Both Return to SoulCalibur VI
- More Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Rumors Say Game Will Be Like Overwatch - April 20, 2018
- Xbox Insiders Getting a Preview of the May Update Now - April 20, 2018
- Merged Zamasu Rumored as Next Dragon Ball FighterZ Character - April 20, 2018
- Watch Bill Nye Play With The Nintendo Switch Labo Sets - April 20, 2018
- Yoku’s Island Express Gets a Formal Release Date for May - April 20, 2018