Director James Gunn has been teasing Marvel fans for years that there is an Easter Egg hidden somewhere in Guardians of the Galaxy that no one has found yet. For a brief moment we thought that the Easter Egg had finally been located but it turns out that isn’t the case. The internet did find a new one but it wasn’t the one Gunn has been talking about.
Stan Lee’s cameo in guardians. Two things. Firstly, the circled alien text spells ‘Excelsior!’ Secondly, that’s the SKRULL LANGUAGE! Haven’t seen this spoken about anywhere else. @JamesGunn @MarvelStudios pic.twitter.com/IHRE5LGwoO
— Dan (@danactual) March 26, 2018
Gunn went on to confirm that this was indeed s new Easter Egg but not the one that he’s been teasing all of this time.
Ok this is an actual Easter egg that hasn’t been found but it is not THE Easter egg. That said, I think you deserve a No-Prize AND it shows there are still Easter eggs to be found in the #GotG films, despite the doubters. https://t.co/MWcVJVil9c
— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) March 26, 2018
The Skrulls have been something a few directors have wanted to get into the universe for awhile now and it appears that Gunn just went ahead and did it anyway.
- MLB 2018: Can the Dodgers Hold Off the Rockies and Diamondbacks in the NL West?
- Baby Groot Life-Size Figure Dances his Way to Collections From Hot Toys
- MLB 2018: Can the Cubs Keep Rolling? The Cardinals and Brewers May Have Something to Say About That
- Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi Gets a Hot Toys Release
- 9 New Character Posters for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Gindelwald - September 24, 2018
- Birds of Prey Film Gets a Early 2020 Release Date - September 24, 2018
- The Gifted Season 2: 3 New Promos Tease the Mutant Divide - September 21, 2018
- New TV Spot for The Nutcracker and the Four Realm Teases the Characters - September 21, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: New Images, Matt’s Darkness, New and Returning Characters - September 21, 2018