Yesterday, Level-5 released a brand new trailer for Layton Mystery Detective Agency, which contains a few mysteries that will need solving when the series is released in April. Based on the popular 3DS series featuring Professor Layton, the series will focus on Katrielle Layton and her dog Sherl, along with a group of fellow detectives who will solve mysteries every week. Fair warning, the trailer is in Japanese and the Closed Captioning looks like it’s glitching as the translation doesn’t come through like it normally would. Though a few different sites have pointed out that there are mysteries that need solving, such as one about a possessed dress and a lost animal.
According tot he information with the trailer, the series will start broadcasting on April 8th on Fuji TV, Hokkaido Bunka Broadcasting, Sendai Broadcasting, Tokai Television, Okayama Broadcasting, and TV West Japan, with Kansai TV picking the series up as well on April 15th. No word as to when we’ll be able to see it in the west, but our best bet is that it will eventually make its way to Crunchyroll before we see an English dub version. For now, enjoy the trailer and prepare for crime-solving adventures with another member of the Layton family.
- Yo-Kai Watch 4 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Level-5's CEO Says All Major Titles Will Now Come Out on Nintendo Switch
- Level-5 is Planning a Modern-Day RPG as Next Title
- Go Behind the Scenes of Ni No Kuni II to Talk Graphics, Lighting, and Roland
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Shows Off 15 Minutes of Gameplay in New Trailer
- Professor Layton’s Daughter To Get An Anime In 2018
- Hideo Kojima: Death Stranding is Developing Faster Than Sony Expected
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Delayed by Two Months