Jimmy Leszczynski writes for Bleeding Cool from the IDW booth at WonderCon 2018:
Is it the early morning coffee that has my heart racing, or is it creeping around on the show floor before security catches me? NAY! It is because I just nabbed a sneak peek at the highly anticipated fourth and final volume of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest.
Featuring gorgeous artwork by Kevin O’Neill and written by some guy named Alan Moore, this is one of WonderCon 2018 must-haves.
The preview showcases the inks and final art to pages two and three.
[Rich adds: You may begin your annotations… now.]
And some advertising, just in case you needed more things to spend your loot on.
A little bit of setup, a little bit of exposition, but mostly just enough to wet your appetite — the cover says “Coming Summer 2018”, but you know how these comic schedules tend to work.
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest is solicited for June.
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018