Koei Tecmo released a new set of patch notes for the upcoming 1.50 update to Fire Emblem Warriors that will coincide with the release of their next DLC pack featuring content from Fire Emblem: Awakening. The entire set of downloads will be released on March 29th, which will add three new heroes and a few new options to the mix. Here’s more info on the heroes and the upcoming patch.
- Owain: Balanced Resonance – Raises damage dealt to enemy the smaller the character’s gap between STR & MAG stats is.
- Tharja: Destruction Pact – Raises damage dealt the lower the character’s HP is, but equipping this skill will cause slip damage which gradually reduces the user’s HP, although this won’t affect the HP damage evaluation in post-battle results.
- Olivia: Galeforce – Replenishes Musou/Warrior and Awakening gauges for each time defeating a strong enemy/officer.
Character Level Cap Increase:
Characters can level up to Lv. 150 from the previous Lv. 130 cap.
A new “Divine Vessel” attribute will be added to random drops after the upgrade, which increase weapon strength to that of legendary weapons, and also cancel out the demerits of Effective weapon attributes.
- Speed Blessing/ Luck Blessing: Increases the particular stat for deployed characters.
- Healing Blessing: Deployed characters’ HP refills over time naturally.
- Caravan Blessing: The number of materials dropped will increase.
- Blacksmith’s Blessing: The number of weapon drops, as well as the level, quality, and attribute slots will increase.
- Normal Material Blessing: Normal materials will drop more easily.
The following Blessings have been added to increase replayability.
- Infinal Blessing: All enemy levels are set to Lv. 150 if this Blessing is cast.
- Tactician’s Blessing: While under the effect of this Blessing, the currently used character becomes unable to deal damage at all. However, NPCs become more effective in battle, making it a Tactician Mode where the battle needs to be cleared with just orders.
The chosen character can be reset to Lv. 1 by using the appropriate materials.
- The Nintendo Switch version is now capable of using the Video Capture function.
- You are now able to choose to instantly cast the same Blessing as the previous battle from a new menu option in Battle Preparations.
- UI Improvements
- General bug fixes
- Fire Emblem Expo Announced to Take Place in Japan in May 2019
- Nintendo Release Details For The 'Fire Emblem Warriors' DLC Packs
- Anna Gets Added To The 'Fire Emblem Warriors' Roster Of Characters
- Nintendo Releases New Details On 'Fire Emblem Warriors' DLC
- 'Breath Of The Wild' Receives Top Honors At Tokyo Game Show