Tron: Legacy lightcycles are on their way from LEGO and the LEGO Ideas group. As announced last year, the set met all requirements of the program, and will see release on March 31. We now have official box images, along with a look at the set itself. The cycles look amazing, and I love that they come with baseplates of The Grid. The minifigres in the set include Sam Flynn, Rinzler, and Quorra. Two Light Cycles, and Identity Disks are also included. All of that for only $34.99. Everything looks fantastic. Check out the specs and photos down below.
21314 – TRON: Legacy
230 pieces | Ages 10+ Price: $34.99
Available March 31, 2018.
Reimagine Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie scenes with LEGO® bricks!
Build, play and display with this futuristic LEGO® Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy set from Disney, featuring 2 Light Cycles, each with minifigure seats and translucent-colored light-style elements, plus a divisible TRON grid with attachment points for the vehicles. Use the grid as a display base for the Light Cycles or split it in 2 to recreate the chase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie. Alternatively, stage an Identity Disc battle between the 3 included LEGO minifigures—Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler—on the grid. This construction toy includes a booklet with information about its fan creator and LEGO designers, plus the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler.
- Features 2 buildable Light Cycles for Sam Flynn and Rinzler, and a TRON grid/display base.
- Sam Flynn’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent- blue light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- Rinzler’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent- orange light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- Grid/display base features 2 detachable parts, attachment points for the 2 Light Cycles and translucent-blue elements.
- Divide the grid to recreate the Light Cycle chase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie, or use it to role-play the disc battle scene with the minifigures.
- Includes Quorra’s sword.
- Accessory elements include Sam Flynn and Quorra’s blue Identity Discs, and Rinzler’s 2 orange Identity Discs.
- Attach the discs to the back of each minifigure.
- This construction toy includes a booklet with building instructions, information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designers, and the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Each Light Cycle measures over 1″ (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Grid/display base measures over 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.