Ever since people saw the victory sign of “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner” as their prize for taking first place in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, people have been joking that the developers should do some kind of deal with KFC. Well, now fans will get their wish… kinda. KFC has partnered with the social streaming service Twitch for a special PUBG event between March 24th and 25th involving four specific streamers: Sacriel, Sequisha, Anthony Kongphan and Dr. Lupo. Whenever one of these four wins a game during those two days, you can now blast their chat using the KFC emote below for a chance to win your own KFC dinner (if you like KFC, that is) in the form of $5 gift cards.
On top of that, lucky winners will also receive a physical “loot bucket” filled with special KFC themed PUBG items which include a Colonel Sanders ghillie suit, a survival spork, a skillet mask, and a $50 KFC gift card + “med kit”, which you can see below. Basically, this is just some dumb fun for fans to have with these four streamers over the weekend, and if you’re lucky, you’ll get some free chicken out of cheering them on.
- Killer Spectating Added to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Shows Off a New Island Map
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change
- The PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile Game is Now Live
- SXSW Reveals the 2018 Gaming Awards Winners
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Leads BAFTA Game's Nominations
- Drake and Streamer Ninja Break Twitch World Record by Playing Fortnite Together
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018