Do you want to brush up your knowledge of Flutter, the comic by Jennie Wood, Jeff McComsey, and Chris Goodwin once named the 12th best indie comic by Bleeding Cool, before its TV adaptation comes out so you can impress all your non-comics-reading friends with your hip comics knowledge, but don’t feel like purchasing two separate volumes to read? Dark Horse has you covered, friend!
In October, Dark Horse will collect three volumes of Flutter into one single collection, aptly titled The Flutter Collection. The book hits stores on October 3rd, weighs in at a massive, skull-crushing 352 pages, and retails for $24.99. Check out the synopsis and cover below:
Flutter follows the adventures of 15-year-old Lily as she shape-shifts into a boy to get the girl, and chaos ensues when she pretends to be someone she’s not. While coming to terms with who she is and what she has done, Lily learns that life as a boy can also be difficult and that she can’t just run away from her problems. With her loved ones in danger, she returns to St. Charles to live as Jesse and protect them. But knowing what she’s capable of, can Lily be content as a popular high school varsity quarterback? Then, Lily gets stuck in a body while shape-shifting, but not just any body—her mother’s. Forced to see the world through the eyes of her estranged mother, Lily must accept that she’ll never live a “normal life” in order to fulfill her true destiny.
- Everything You Knew About Secret Empire Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About What Wolverine Was Best At Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Uncle Ben’s Death Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Daredevil’s Cancellation Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Iceman Coming Out Was Wrong? - December 11, 2018