Before the next DLC pack is released for Pokkén Tournament DX in March 23rd, Bandai Namco and The Pokémon Company have released a new set of images of what’s to come, including new images of three Pokémon joining the battle. Those three would be Blastoise, Celebi, and Mew, as you can see below in the gallery of images.
The weirdest aspect to all of these additions has to be the outfits for the trainers, which are purely cosmetic and add nothing to the game but are also some of the weirdest choices made. Seriously, what trainer is acting like Doctor Who or the Coma-Doof Warrior and bringing a guitar with them into battle? It’s just a funny addition to the wardrobe that while many will find cool, we just don’t see a practical application for. Unless you’re planning on being the backup band for Jigglypuff.
- Bandai Namco will Release God Eater 3 on Steam and PS4
- Two New Fighters Will Be Coming To Pokkén Tournament DX
- Gotta Fight 'Em All: A Quick Review Of 'Pokkén Tournament DX'
- New 'Pokkén Tournament DX' Trailer Highlights Grass Types
- Nintendo Switch To Get A 'Pokken Tournament DX' Demo
- Pokkén Tournament DX Has A Brand-New Trailer
- Square Enix Shows Off New Screenshots and Art for Octopath Traveler - April 22, 2018
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Want Your Thoughts on DLC - April 22, 2018
- Princess Maker 5 Gets a Quick PC Release Date for This Week - April 22, 2018
- Gearbox Denies Rumors That Borderlands 3 is an Xbox Exclusive - April 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO is Setting Up to Add Regional Raid Bosses - April 22, 2018