Before the next DLC pack is released for Pokkén Tournament DX in March 23rd, Bandai Namco and The Pokémon Company have released a new set of images of what’s to come, including new images of three Pokémon joining the battle. Those three would be Blastoise, Celebi, and Mew, as you can see below in the gallery of images.
The weirdest aspect to all of these additions has to be the outfits for the trainers, which are purely cosmetic and add nothing to the game but are also some of the weirdest choices made. Seriously, what trainer is acting like Doctor Who or the Coma-Doof Warrior and bringing a guitar with them into battle? It’s just a funny addition to the wardrobe that while many will find cool, we just don’t see a practical application for. Unless you’re planning on being the backup band for Jigglypuff.
- Bandai Namco will Release God Eater 3 on Steam and PS4
- Two New Fighters Will Be Coming To Pokkén Tournament DX
- Gotta Fight 'Em All: A Quick Review Of 'Pokkén Tournament DX'
- New 'Pokkén Tournament DX' Trailer Highlights Grass Types
- Nintendo Switch To Get A 'Pokken Tournament DX' Demo
- Pokkén Tournament DX Has A Brand-New Trailer
- According to Multiple Reports, Pokémon GO Fest Was a Success This Time - July 15, 2018
- MoonQuest is Finally Released After Seven Years of Development - July 15, 2018
- Konami Offers Internship to the P.T. Remake Creator After Shut Down - July 15, 2018
- Fortnite’s First Summer Skirmish Called Off Due to Server Lag - July 15, 2018
- Guts and Glory Receives a Console Trailer Before Next Week’s Release - July 15, 2018