Before the next DLC pack is released for Pokkén Tournament DX in March 23rd, Bandai Namco and The Pokémon Company have released a new set of images of what’s to come, including new images of three Pokémon joining the battle. Those three would be Blastoise, Celebi, and Mew, as you can see below in the gallery of images.
The weirdest aspect to all of these additions has to be the outfits for the trainers, which are purely cosmetic and add nothing to the game but are also some of the weirdest choices made. Seriously, what trainer is acting like Doctor Who or the Coma-Doof Warrior and bringing a guitar with them into battle? It’s just a funny addition to the wardrobe that while many will find cool, we just don’t see a practical application for. Unless you’re planning on being the backup band for Jigglypuff.
- Bandai Namco will Release God Eater 3 on Steam and PS4
- Two New Fighters Will Be Coming To Pokkén Tournament DX
- Gotta Fight 'Em All: A Quick Review Of 'Pokkén Tournament DX'
- New 'Pokkén Tournament DX' Trailer Highlights Grass Types
- Nintendo Switch To Get A 'Pokken Tournament DX' Demo
- Pokkén Tournament DX Has A Brand-New Trailer
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018