Image Comics sent out a press release today unveiling three “jaw-dropping” covers for Todd McFarlane’s Spawn #284 by artist Francesco Mattina. And by three “jaw-dropping” covers, we mean one cover, plus a black and white version of that same cover, plus another version of the same cover without the trade dress, known as a “virgin” variant, symbolizing the blood sacrifice required to sustain the comics industry as we court the speculator market once again.
“In SPAWN #284 fans will see Spawn turn himself in to the Federal authorities, but what seems like the end for Spawn is just another ploy to advance his master plan,” the press release promises. Here’s some vitals about the issue:
SPAWN #284 Cover A by Mattina (Diamond Code JAN180829), Cover B black & white by Mattina (Diamond Code JAN180830), and Cover C virgin by Mattina (Diamond Code JAN180831) will be available on Wednesday, April 4th. The final order cutoff deadline for retailers is this Monday, March 19th.
Check out the cover”s” below.
- Hickman and Kirkman Sitting in a Tree M-A-K-I-N-G Amazon Shows for East of West and Transhuman - April 19, 2018
- WWE Takes Out Restraining Order on Fan Armed with Own Poop - April 19, 2018
- Starburns Industries Announces Plan to Rule Comics with SBI Press, Executive Editor Brendan Wright - April 19, 2018
- Impact Wrestling Star Scott Steiner Wonders Who Will Cut Grass if Trump Deports Mexicans - April 19, 2018
- Lion Forge Joins the CBLDF - April 19, 2018