A new clip from this week’s Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD introduces us to a new character named Tony Caine, played by Jake Busey. This is the first episode after last week’s 100th, which is said to have changed everything. The team is now on a mission to find gravitonium in order to save the world… and some how it leads to this guy, who seems to use a long list of aliases and shoots first and asks questions much, much later.
The clip has Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Daisy (Chloe Bennet) approaching him and calling him by name, then listing off his aliases. His response is to shoot at them, hop in his car and take off. He is then met by an SUV with Mack (Henry Simmons) and May (Ming-Na Wen) in it. They block his exit and Coulson pulls up to block his retreat. Everyone gets out of the car in a tense moment, until Mack recognizes the guy as “Candy Man”, to which Caine replies, “Mack-hammer?” and the two put their guns away and embrace. Sounds like there is going to be a good story here.
Of the list of names Daisy rattled off, some of them are interesting. Marian Cobretti, the name of Sylvester Stallone‘s character in the 1986 film Cobra. Another name, William Pratt, was an Admiral in the Navy and he served as the president of the Naval War College. He was a veteran of the Spanish-American War and World War I. Gene Klein is Gene Simmons of the band Kiss, though he was born with the Hebrew name Chaim Witz. I’ve got nothing on the other two names.
- Catwoman One:12 Collective Figure Up for Order Now
- T-Rex Statue from Jurassic Park Heading Home Thanks to Iron Studios
- Tomb Raider Gets a New Poster from Francesco Francavilla and Mondo
- Andrea Mutti’s Process Art for Swashbucklers: The Saga Continues #1 - April 21, 2018
- Batgirl vs. Supergirl in the Latest DC Versus Video - April 21, 2018
- Falcon vs. The Karate Kid in Karate Piñata on Jimmy Fallon - April 21, 2018
- CBS Quietly Cancels Mark Feuerstein’s Comedy Series ‘9JKL’ - April 21, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Talk Vampirella: Roses for the Dead - April 21, 2018