The Kickstarter comics sensation of 2012 is getting a new printing this August from Dark Horse comics. According to a press release, Sullivan’s Sluggers by Mark Andrew Smith and James Stokoe is coming back into print as a hardcover collection, which features bonus content like concept art and pinups.
For down-on-their-luck minor league baseball team the Sluggers, America’s favorite pastime becomes a gore-fueled nightmare when they accept an invitation to play a game in a cursed small town. As the sun sets on the 7th inning stretch, the seemingly normal town becomes a feeding frenzy of flesh-eating monsters! Now, coach Casey Sullivan must rally his dysfunctional team to fight for their lives and escape the monster massacre.
The book is in stores on August 22nd.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018