Sip on the newest shake from Vivoli il Gelato, The Leprechaun’s Wish! Featuring mint chocolate chip gelato and nutella brownies spun with milk, drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with whipped cream. Only available through March 31! ☘️🍨 pic.twitter.com/2Xjdihy6tc
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 8, 2018
Vivoli il Gelato is, in a word, delicious. Located in Disney Springs, this Italian spot features gelato, sorbet, espresso, and more. And they’re even getting into the St. Patrick’s Day Spirit with The Leprechaun’s Wish. Made from mint chocolate chip gelato, Nutella brownies, milk, and chocolate sauce, this milkshake has the potential to bring you luck for as long as you drink it. Can’t make it down to Disney Springs in time to try this? The recipe is easy to duplicate with items found at your local grocery store, and you can even add (or take away) items as well. Cheers!
- A Very Excited Alexa Bliss and Mike Rome Visit Disneyland Paris - May 23, 2018
- Lana #1! The Ravishing Russian Sets Her Sights on Money in the Bank - May 23, 2018
- The Miz Tries to Psych Out The New Day in SmackDown Live Opener - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018
- Kurt Angle Opens Monday Night RAW with Some Exciting Announcements - May 22, 2018