Sip on the newest shake from Vivoli il Gelato, The Leprechaun’s Wish! Featuring mint chocolate chip gelato and nutella brownies spun with milk, drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with whipped cream. Only available through March 31! ☘️🍨 pic.twitter.com/2Xjdihy6tc
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 8, 2018
Vivoli il Gelato is, in a word, delicious. Located in Disney Springs, this Italian spot features gelato, sorbet, espresso, and more. And they’re even getting into the St. Patrick’s Day Spirit with The Leprechaun’s Wish. Made from mint chocolate chip gelato, Nutella brownies, milk, and chocolate sauce, this milkshake has the potential to bring you luck for as long as you drink it. Can’t make it down to Disney Springs in time to try this? The recipe is easy to duplicate with items found at your local grocery store, and you can even add (or take away) items as well. Cheers!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018