Sip on the newest shake from Vivoli il Gelato, The Leprechaun’s Wish! Featuring mint chocolate chip gelato and nutella brownies spun with milk, drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with whipped cream. Only available through March 31! ☘️🍨 pic.twitter.com/2Xjdihy6tc
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) March 8, 2018
Vivoli il Gelato is, in a word, delicious. Located in Disney Springs, this Italian spot features gelato, sorbet, espresso, and more. And they’re even getting into the St. Patrick’s Day Spirit with The Leprechaun’s Wish. Made from mint chocolate chip gelato, Nutella brownies, milk, and chocolate sauce, this milkshake has the potential to bring you luck for as long as you drink it. Can’t make it down to Disney Springs in time to try this? The recipe is easy to duplicate with items found at your local grocery store, and you can even add (or take away) items as well. Cheers!
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Natty Boh’s Crab Shack Shandy - March 18, 2018
- Step Out in Disney Style This Spring! - March 18, 2018
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018