If you’re from the Maryland area, you know what Old Bay is. If you’ve never heard of it, it’s a seasoning made by McCormick Spice Company, and it goes on everything. Traditionally people put it on crab, shrimp, and other seafood, but truthfully it goes on everything. Fries, beer, soup, sandwiches, salads, and yes — ice cream. My love for Old Bay knows no bounds — when I sweat, I sweat Old Bay seasoning. It’s actually really gross.
The Charmery in Hampden — a popular Baltimore neighborhood — is known for its unique and delightful ice cream flavors. The shop offers fanciful twists on popular flavors such as vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate, and then offers unique flavors such as black sesame, cheese fries, apple ginger, and this one: Old Bay Caramel.
Old Bay has a little spice behind it, which is a little weird to have in my ice cream. But every bite was delicious and had a little kick with it. This flavor is normally on the menu, so the next time you’re in town, grab yourself a scoop!
- Nerd Food: Pixar Candy Available at Pixar Fest in Disneyland - April 26, 2018
- New Disney Summer Fashions: Dresses, Activewear, and More - April 26, 2018
- Pixar Pal-A-Round Designs Unveiled for Pixar Pier - April 26, 2018
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018