Here is a copy of Chris Claremont and Jim Lee‘s X-Men #1 from 1991. With a print run of 7 million copies. And on sale at Books-A-Million.
How much is that?
I think it is possible that someone might have made a mistake. But not according to the cashier…
According to the lady. The person who sold them the book received 10% from what they would sell it at.
— GeekpinEntertainment (@GeekpinEnt) March 8, 2018
Firstly, getting only 10% is a terrible deal. Usually. But since that comic goes for $1-3 on eBay, maybe it was a brilliant deal if the seller to the store got $55.
We reached out to representatives but didn’t hear back.
- Solo Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Spoiler-Free Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018