Here is a copy of Chris Claremont and Jim Lee‘s X-Men #1 from 1991. With a print run of 7 million copies. And on sale at Books-A-Million.
How much is that?
I think it is possible that someone might have made a mistake. But not according to the cashier…
According to the lady. The person who sold them the book received 10% from what they would sell it at.
— GeekpinEntertainment (@GeekpinEnt) March 8, 2018
Firstly, getting only 10% is a terrible deal. Usually. But since that comic goes for $1-3 on eBay, maybe it was a brilliant deal if the seller to the store got $55.
We reached out to representatives but didn’t hear back.
- Marvel Comics Finally Publishes Dazzler One-Shot as Dazzler: X-Song - March 19, 2018
- Watch: Steven Spielberg Introduces Ready Player One to London IMAX Audience (VIDEO) - March 19, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for May 2018 + Solicits – Preludes and Weddings - March 19, 2018
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018