Here is a copy of Chris Claremont and Jim Lee‘s X-Men #1 from 1991. With a print run of 7 million copies. And on sale at Books-A-Million.
How much is that?
I think it is possible that someone might have made a mistake. But not according to the cashier…
According to the lady. The person who sold them the book received 10% from what they would sell it at.
— GeekpinEntertainment (@GeekpinEnt) March 8, 2018
Firstly, getting only 10% is a terrible deal. Usually. But since that comic goes for $1-3 on eBay, maybe it was a brilliant deal if the seller to the store got $55.
We reached out to representatives but didn’t hear back.
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: All It Takes Is One Employee Who Doesn’t Care - August 18, 2018
- More Marvel Comics Omnibuses for 2019: Thanos, Star Wars, and Conan - August 18, 2018
- A G-Rated Deadpool: The Guano Guy - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018