Here is a copy of Chris Claremont and Jim Lee‘s X-Men #1 from 1991. With a print run of 7 million copies. And on sale at Books-A-Million.
How much is that?
I think it is possible that someone might have made a mistake. But not according to the cashier…
According to the lady. The person who sold them the book received 10% from what they would sell it at.
— GeekpinEntertainment (@GeekpinEnt) March 8, 2018
Firstly, getting only 10% is a terrible deal. Usually. But since that comic goes for $1-3 on eBay, maybe it was a brilliant deal if the seller to the store got $55.
We reached out to representatives but didn’t hear back.
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018