Here is a copy of Chris Claremont and Jim Lee‘s X-Men #1 from 1991. With a print run of 7 million copies. And on sale at Books-A-Million.
How much is that?
I think it is possible that someone might have made a mistake. But not according to the cashier…
According to the lady. The person who sold them the book received 10% from what they would sell it at.
— GeekpinEntertainment (@GeekpinEnt) March 8, 2018
Firstly, getting only 10% is a terrible deal. Usually. But since that comic goes for $1-3 on eBay, maybe it was a brilliant deal if the seller to the store got $55.
We reached out to representatives but didn’t hear back.
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018