Epic Games, looking to keep the updates coming to Fortnite, decided to do a developer update video today and released it on Twitter, covering a number of topics that people have already heard about and some that are brand new to the player’s ears. We’ll let you watch it first with our own thoughts below.
Systems designer Eric Williamson provides more info on the delay of the Jetpack and hints at the new feature coming to Battle Royale. pic.twitter.com/K3EBn5Iapa
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) March 9, 2018
This biggest bit of news to come from this is the delay on the jetpack, but that was to be expected as it’s a brand new element that hasn’t been played within the game yet, so we can forgive them for waiting to get it right. They also touched on the 20 player team mode, which already looks to be faster and much more hectic than regular games modes, so we wish those of you luck who end up in a pile of 15 people from an opposing team. Smoke grenades are also being removed from the game and going into the vault, but that all seems fine since it appears barely anyone was using them anyway. Hopefully, we’ll learn more about the 3.3 update beyond llama additions before it gets implemented.
- Epic Games Announces Xbox One Cross-Platform Play for Fortnite
- Valve Say PUBG Is Steam's Third Largest Selling Game Ever
- Fortnite Battle Royale is Coming to Mobile With Cross Play On PlayStation 4
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Gets a New Roadmap on Thursday
- Fortnite Battle Royale is Getting a 20-Player Squad Mode
- Fortnite is Now the Most-Watched Game on Twitch with 5 Years of Streamed Content
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands’ Latest Update Includes a Rainbow Six Siege Crossover - July 20, 2018
- EA Sports Releases New “Physical” Trailer for NHL 19 - July 20, 2018
- Deep Silver Reveals Release Date and Details for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - July 20, 2018
- Epic Games Issues New Challenges for Fortnite’s One-Year Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August - July 20, 2018