Look like we won’t be seeing Days Gone for a while as it was confirmed today by multiple sources that the first-person shooter has been pushed to 2019. The news was later confirmed by PlayStation’s own website which now has the game listed for next year. US Gamer is the only source so far to get confirmation from Sony directly on the delay, but the company refused to give a reason for the delay and refused to give any kind of timetable as to when we might see the game pop back up in conventions this year.
At the time when we saw it at E3, the game looked tremendous and had a sort of post-apocalyptic vibe complete with a bunch of unknowns about why the hell everyone is acting the way they are in the backwoods with what appeared to be a bunch of undead people. (We’re not calling them zombies yet because there’s no proof that they are zombies at this time.) So seeing the game suddenly get pushed back for no reason given is a bit of a bummer. Guess we’ll all have to go back to playing Dying Light since that’s the closest game anyone can draw an example to.
- Days Gone Delayed Again on PS4 Until April 2019
- Check Out Nearly an Hour's Worth of Footage from Days Gone
- Dying Light: Bad Blood Adds a Twist to Battle Royale Matches
- Days Gone Confirmed for 2018 at PSX
- Check Out The Alternate Cut Of 'Days Gone' On PS4
- Sony Removes Self-Leaked Footage Of 'Days Gone' Release Date
- First Gameplay Trailer For 'Days Gone' Reavealed At E3
- Gran Turismo Sport Asks Us To Join The Human Race At Sony's E3 Show
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018
- God Of War Director Cory Barlog Will Give PAX South 2019 Keynote - October 22, 2018
- Epic Games Teases Fortnite Halloween Event With Fortnitemares - October 22, 2018