Batman #44 looks like it’s doing a reprise of the incredible Coupling episode ‘Split’ but, you know, without splitting up. And intending marriage instead.
The solicit promises us that ‘Something Blue’ by Tom King, Mikel Janin, and Joelle Jones will follow Batman and Catwoman on two separate but parallel paths as their wedding plans kick into high gear.
Selina picks out her dress, and Bruce starts to make arrangements for their new life together.
And we will see both stories as they intertwine.
Sorry, I really liked that episode of Coupling.
And it looks like the comic in question will have an extra main cover to match. One by Mikel Janin, featuring Bruce Wayne in his wedding suit, facing his Batself.
And one by Joelle Jones featuring Selina Kyle in her wedding dress, admiring her Catwoman self. Cosplay for conventions anyone?
DC Comics will ship this at a 50/50 split.
Out on April 4th.
(W) Tom King (A) Joelle Jones (A/CA) Mikel Janin
“SOMETHING BLUE”! Follow Batman and Catwoman on two separate but parallel paths as their wedding planning kicks into high gear. Selina picks out her dress, and Bruce starts to make arrangements for their new life together-but this being Gotham City, and they being Batman and Catwoman, you can bet that nothing will go as expected!In Shops: Apr 04, 2018
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018