If you’re still playing For Honor on a console, chances are you probably are still dealing with some of the random timeout and connectivity issues that have been with the game since it first launched. Ubisoft announced a while back that dedicated servers are going to be coming to the game to improve the experience, and while PC fans have had the chance to play with new servers for about a month now, those playing on PS4 and Xbox One are still dealing with the issues of old. That’s due to change tomorrow as the new servers for console will go online on March 6th, hopefully bringing an end to the difficulty.
However, keep in mind that just because servers are going live doesn’t mean this is a fix all to every single problem you may be having with For Honor. There’s a pretty decent chance that once they go live and people get excited about trying the game out at better response time, you’ll see the game be flooded with people to try it out. So before you go online and rant and rave about how they didn’t fix anything, remember, there’s always going to be a few hiccups along the way.
- Ubisoft Will Announce New For Honor Material at E3 2018
- For Honor Launches Into Their Fifth Season With "Age Of Wolves"
- For Honor Still Boasts 1 Million Unique Players Every Month
- For Honor is Getting Dedicated Servers in Season 5 Update
- For Honor's Dedicated Servers Will Be Coming in Next Update
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog - Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two...
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018