At the Diamond Comics retailer meeting yesterday, Diamond’s Chris Powell told retailers that they had all but sold through on the new Comic Book Spinner Rack they’d recently made available to retailers. But would be getting a lot more in. Oh, and they had a video to show off too.
Made in the USA exclusively for Diamond Comic Distributors, they told retailers:
Research has shown that successful retailers employ interactive displays which engage their customers senses, and nothing does that quite like a comic book spinner rack. This sturdy metal rack features 44 pockets to display over 250 comics in a very compact footprint, and is designed to hold either loose or bagged and boarded comics with patented “Dimple Guard Technology” to help prevent damages. Rotates for easy browsing! Perfect for conventions and other off-site locations. Measures 18” x 18” x 60”. Ships in one carton with some easy assembly required.
Expect the first ones to arrive in comic book stores on March 14th.
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018
- New Teaser Poster For 2019’s Sonic The Hedgehog Movie - December 10, 2018
- Everything Shortbox Published in 2018 - December 10, 2018