Fandom is taking more of a hold in fashion, and Bloomingdale’s is the next source of a Nintendo-themed spring line of items. The collection is titled “Let’s Play” and features recognizable characters and items from some classic Nintendo SNES titles like Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, and more.
The spring collection will apparently consist of multiple pieces from different brands, which makes this more than just a normal themed release. According to NintendoWire, the following brands have announced as being a part of Let’s Play: Sovereign Code, Onia, Original Penguin, Gitman Vintage, Barneys Cool, Bricktown, and Herschel, S’well, Sunnylife, and Funboy.
Here’s some of the items you can expect to see when the line goes live later this month:
“Let’s Play” will debut on March 10th, and while the collection isn’t live on the Bloomingdale’s website yet, you can bookmark the link for when it does here.
- Nintendo Releases Two Trailers for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on Switch
- Let's Talk About 'Everything Sucks' on Netflix, the '90s Nostalgia Sleeper Hit
- Stay Warm with These Archie Comics Jughead Socks!
- Ready Player One: The High Five Announce Hot Topic PopUp Experience, New Footage
- Ready Player One: Hot Topic Releases Their Merchandise, And We Need It ALL
- Elhoffer Designs Releases Sailor Moon Inspired Magical Girl Collection
- Gwendoline Christie:“You’re Going to Need Therapy” After ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 8 - December 12, 2018
- ‘Captive State’ Trailer Shows Chaos in the Wake of Occupation - December 12, 2018
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the 2018 SAG-AFTRA Nominations - December 12, 2018
- ‘Bond 25’ Director Cary Fukunaga on Franchise Past, Present, Future - December 11, 2018
- Bruce Campbell Says He’d Host The Oscars - December 11, 2018