Fandom is taking more of a hold in fashion, and Bloomingdale’s is the next source of a Nintendo-themed spring line of items. The collection is titled “Let’s Play” and features recognizable characters and items from some classic Nintendo SNES titles like Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, and more.
The spring collection will apparently consist of multiple pieces from different brands, which makes this more than just a normal themed release. According to NintendoWire, the following brands have announced as being a part of Let’s Play: Sovereign Code, Onia, Original Penguin, Gitman Vintage, Barneys Cool, Bricktown, and Herschel, S’well, Sunnylife, and Funboy.
Here’s some of the items you can expect to see when the line goes live later this month:
“Let’s Play” will debut on March 10th, and while the collection isn’t live on the Bloomingdale’s website yet, you can bookmark the link for when it does here.
- Nintendo Releases Two Trailers for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on Switch
- Let's Talk About 'Everything Sucks' on Netflix, the '90s Nostalgia Sleeper Hit
- Stay Warm with These Archie Comics Jughead Socks!
- Ready Player One: The High Five Announce Hot Topic PopUp Experience, New Footage
- Ready Player One: Hot Topic Releases Their Merchandise, And We Need It ALL
- Elhoffer Designs Releases Sailor Moon Inspired Magical Girl Collection
- D23 2019: Event Dates, Ticket Sales, and More Revealed - August 16, 2018
- Fathom Events is Bringing ‘Jurassic Park’ Back to Theaters - August 16, 2018
- One Way Carlton Cuse Would Be “Okay” with a ‘LOST’ Reboot - August 16, 2018
- ‘Westworld’ Creative Team Talk Season 2 Reactions and “F***ing Killing Robots” - August 16, 2018
- ‘Star Wars’ Spinoff Film Was Going to Use Tatooine as Setting - August 16, 2018