Thanks to Hasbro, we have our first must-have collectible of 2018. The Marvel Legends role play Infinity Gauntlet is hitting stores now, and you should do everything you can to track one down and add it to your shelf. The Hasbro line of Legends role play items have been a great success, and they have done a great job on them. I personally have a Captain America shield and the Star-Lord helmet already. I have to be honest, though — there is no way they will top this one. Check out our look at the Gauntlet down below!
Let’s take a look at one of the most powerful weapons in this or any galaxy.
Right out of the box, the heft of this thing is surprising. Like all of the role play items, this is 1:1 scale, so authentically sized to the way it will appear onscreen in Avengers: Infinity War in May. Hasbro even got the sound clip straight from Marvel Studios so that it matches what we will all be seeing and hearing when Thanos makes his grand entrance and begins assembling the stones.
The stones all light up nice and bright, and the sound clip plays at a pretty great volume. The Gauntlet has a button near the wrist that you use to lock the fingers in place in a displayable fist and other poses. Controlling the fingers is pretty much a cinch as well — you wrap your hand around a bar and there is a ring and pulley system that controls each finger of the Gauntlet. My only issues with this piece is that I do not have long fingers, and the thumb ring is right up around the bar. So that makes it really hard to properly keep using the thumb control. Not impossible, but after fooling around for a bit it starts to get a little sore. People with not-tiny hands will not have this issue.
But even if you just plan to display this without wearing it (but you should totally wear it), this is a must-own. Depending on where you buy it, it will cost you between $88-$99. It is money very well spent. A wonderful sculpt, to easy functionality (especially with longer fingers), this is a home run. I never thought I would have a wearable Infinity Gauntlet in my home, but here we are. Thanks Hasbro.
If you want one of these they are hitting stores now. You can keep an eye here for when it comes in stock.
- The Purge: Gabriel Chavarria, Jessica Garza Join Blumhouse TV Series
- Comic Book Wins and Losses for the Week of February 21st 2018: Infinite Damnation
- Dora the Explorer Live-Action Film Gets an Official Release Date
- The Pokemon Company Announces Pokemon Day Tomorrow
- Zack Snyder Reveals Secrets of the Snyder Cut
- Sarayu Blue to Lead Adaptation of 'I Feel Bad: All Day. Every Day. About Everything.'
- Gemma Chan Signs on to Marvel's Captain Marvel
- The Orignials' Joseph Morgan Set to Lead Fox's 'Gone Baby Gone' Pilot
- Amazon Studios Nabs TV Rights for Dark Tower, Wheel of Time, Ringworld, and More
- Fahrenheit 451: Michael B. Jordan Wants to Burn in HBO Teaser
- MLB Games You Should Watch on Saturday, April 21 - April 21, 2018
- Tommyknockers Film on the Way from James Wan and Universal - April 20, 2018
- Equalizer 2 Gets a Brutal But Awesome First Trailer - April 20, 2018
- Spider-Man Gets One Heck of a Cool Infinity War Hot Toys Release - April 20, 2018
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Funko Pops Are on the Way - April 20, 2018