In the latest “I asked the world to retweet something as a favor and the results were awesome” category, a student is in debt to thousands of players from the game Fortnite for helping her with her AP Chemistry class. According to the tweet below from a user going by the name Jilli Zuz, she struck a deal with her teacher that if the tweet she sent below was retweeted 6,700 times, the class’s second semester exam would be about the game Fortnite.
— Jilli Zuz (@JillianZuzolo) February 23, 2018
As you can see by the results below, as of when we wrote this story, her tweet has been retweeted nearly 29,000 times. No details have been released yet as to what kind of exam the students would take about the game, whether it would be multiple choice or a simple Q&A or whether it be an essay where they’ll have to turn in a certain word count about the game as part of the exam. Hopefully, if the teacher was cool enough to let the challenge happen, they’ll be cool enough to follow through on the agreement and make it fun!
- Fortnite Surpasses PUBG For Most Watched Battle Royale On Twitch
- Fortnite Is Officially Getting Jetpacks In Battle Royale
- Fortnite's Version 3.0 is Live, Bringing Faster Building and 60FPS to Consoles
- You'll Soon Be Able To Play As John Wick in Fortnite
- Fortnite's 3.0 Update Will Make Building Even Easier
- Epic Games Reveals Fortnite's Season 3 Rewards and New Items
- The Darwin Project Is Getting An Open Beta This Weekend
- Review: Razer’s Blackwidow Elite Gaming Keyboard - December 15, 2018
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018
- Review: Marseille’s mCable HDMI Cords for Cinema and Gaming - December 15, 2018
- Review: Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse - December 15, 2018
- Ghost Stories For The Ages: We Review Betrayal Legacy - December 15, 2018