Troy Baker and Emily O’Brien have been confirmed to be joining the Death Stranding cast.
Death Stranding seems to be coming along nicely now. Production of the game seems to be picking up with a lot of movement seemingly happening around both Hideo Kojima‘s and Kojima Productions social media. It’s clear that something is happening around the actors in the game at the moment, which is always promising. While it’s impossible to say exactly when we might end up seeing the game hit our systems, it’s good to know its development is ticking along.
It seems the star-studded cast has only gotten bigger now too. Thanks to actress Emily O’Brien’s Instagram we now know that she and voice actor Troy Baker are joining the game too. In a picture with Baker and Norman Reedus, who is the star of the game, O’Brien expressed excitement about the project, saying:
This game is really starting to fill out its cast now with Reedus, Guillermo Del Toro and, of course, Mads Mikkelsen already set to appear. Kojima and Baker worked together on Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain as Ocelot, so obviously they had a good experience working together to reunite. As for O’Brien, she has a long resume of voice work too. It does leave one to wonder if we are done for casting announcements or if there might be one or two more surprises down the line. We will have to wait and see it seems.
- Halo Infinite Won’t Have a Battle Royale Mode - July 20, 2018
- Todd Howard Doesn’t Want to Remaster Morrowind - July 20, 2018
- Microsoft Controls Whether Alan Wake and Quantum Break Get Sequels, Says Remedy - July 18, 2018
- Base Game and Previous Expansions Now Part of World of Warcraft’s Subscription - July 18, 2018
- Destiny 2 Adds Bounties Back into the Game Alongside Other Improvements in New Patch - July 18, 2018