Troy Baker and Emily O’Brien have been confirmed to be joining the Death Stranding cast.
Death Stranding seems to be coming along nicely now. Production of the game seems to be picking up with a lot of movement seemingly happening around both Hideo Kojima‘s and Kojima Productions social media. It’s clear that something is happening around the actors in the game at the moment, which is always promising. While it’s impossible to say exactly when we might end up seeing the game hit our systems, it’s good to know its development is ticking along.
It seems the star-studded cast has only gotten bigger now too. Thanks to actress Emily O’Brien’s Instagram we now know that she and voice actor Troy Baker are joining the game too. In a picture with Baker and Norman Reedus, who is the star of the game, O’Brien expressed excitement about the project, saying:
This game is really starting to fill out its cast now with Reedus, Guillermo Del Toro and, of course, Mads Mikkelsen already set to appear. Kojima and Baker worked together on Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain as Ocelot, so obviously they had a good experience working together to reunite. As for O’Brien, she has a long resume of voice work too. It does leave one to wonder if we are done for casting announcements or if there might be one or two more surprises down the line. We will have to wait and see it seems.
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018