If you’ve ever felt like John Wick playing Fortnite, we got some good news for you! You can dress like him as well in an upcoming update. Earlier today, this images was loaded up on the game’s official Reddit feed, with the title of it simply saying “Soon!” and nothing more. Hopefully, Epic Games have come to some kind of agreement with Summit Entertainment to allow the likeness of Keanu Reeves’s character (otherwise they’d be ripping them off, which we can’t see Epic doing), but if you scroll down the line you’ll see Epic trolling their fans with phrases like “The name’s Jason… Jason. He has a particular set of skills. :)”. So while it looks like John Wick, it may not be labeled as John if they’re going the 20% difference route in appearance to prevent a copyright.
The fun questions to ask ourselves is what kind of sills will he come with? Because, frankly speaking, even though up-close combat really isn’t a thing, I wouldn’t mind being able to kill people with a pencil in Fortnite. At the very least it looks like we’ll be getting a high-powered pistol with the skin, so with any luck, we’ll be able to two-tap a dozen people in a row without needing a reload.
- Fortnite Surpasses PUBG For Most Watched Battle Royale On Twitch
- Fortnite Is Officially Getting Jetpacks In Battle Royale
- Thousands Of Fortnite Fans Just Helped A Student With AP Chemistry
- Fortnite's 3.0 Update Will Make Building Even Easier
- Epic Games Reveals Fortnite's Season 3 Rewards and New Items
- The Darwin Project Is Getting An Open Beta This Weekend
- Fortnite Feedback Leads To A Double Pump Shotgun Fix
- PUBG Sales Reach 30 Million as PC Player Base Drops Off
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Latest Patch Adds a New Car and More - April 26, 2018
- A 13-Year-Old Gets an Esports Contract to Play Fortnite - April 26, 2018
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion Gets a Trailer and Release Date - April 26, 2018
- Laser League Gets an Official Release Date for May - April 26, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Becomes The Legend of Zelda’s Best-Selling Title - April 26, 2018