Fortnite‘s Season 3 Battle Pass has been detailed, and it includes 76 items over 30 tiers, including ‘back bling’ which are really just fancy backpacks. EpicGames posted the Battle Pass breakdown now that Season 2 has wrapped up. You can buy new emotes, outfits, gliders, banners, and other cosmetic items for the in-game currency of 150 V-Bucks each, or you can unlock them the old-fashioned way, through the game-play grind.
Even though there are more tiers than Season 2’s Battle Pass, the challenge will still take the same amount of time to complete, which Epic says is between 75-150 hours. So, I hope you have a week or two to spend doing nothing but Fortnite.
However, you can get through the tiers faster by completing the new weekly challenges, which will replace season 2’s daily challenges. Each week, seven challenges will unlock, with the added benefit being that they’ll stack, so grabbing the Battle Pass halfway through the season will unlock all of the weekly challenges to date so you won’t lose out on content if you don’t pick up the pass immediately.
Season 3’s pass introduces unlockable loading screens, skydiving FX trails, and the aforementioned back bling.
“Raptor’s backpack becomes an equippable item in your locker in 3.0,” tweeted Epic’s technical lead. “You can choose to use his backpack as your back bling or one of the other back blings from the battlepass or any other back bling from characters that you own. You can choose to go into battle without back bling.”
You can pick up the Battle Pass for 950 V-Bucks, which is around $10/ £7.99, or you can buy the new Battle Bundle which gets you the Battle Pass and 25 tiers (2800 V-Bucks), at a 40% discount.
Fortnite‘s third season kicks off today.
- Fortnite Is Officially Getting Jetpacks In Battle Royale
- Thousands Of Fortnite Fans Just Helped A Student With AP Chemistry
- You'll Soon Be Able To Play As John Wick in Fortnite
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018
- First Details on Elite Dangerous: Beyond- Chapter Four Revealed - October 15, 2018
- Rockstar Devs Reportedly Working 100 Hour Weeks on Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 15, 2018