This past weekend, the 29th Annual Gallifrey One materialized into the Los Angeles Marriott. It remains North America’s largest and longest-running Doctor Who convention. It regularly hosts the top collective lineup of Whovian celebrity guests to be found anywhere: Steven Moffat, Sylvester McCoy, Matt Lucas, and many more.
Among the thousands of attendees, it was also home to a ton of cosplayers. Celebrating their love for Doctors, companions, aliens, robots, and some great Doctor Who fashion, we’ve pulled together a small collection of some of our favorites.
- BBC Launches New Doctor Who Logo for Jodie Whittaker's Thirteenth Doctor
- Doctor Strange #385 Review: An Exciting Finale Leading to a Thoughtful Conclusion
- The Youngest Thirteenth Doctor Cosplayer In Town?
- Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Lie Of The Land - 10 Years In Labour Camps For A Box Of Comics
- Doctor Who / Doctor Strange Mash Up
- The 8th Doctor Vs The Weeping Angels
- Walking Out of Spider-Man: The Steve Ditko Tribute Panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - August 16, 2018
- From Baywatch to The Outer Limits – A Celebration of Harlan Ellison at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - August 16, 2018
- Batman Saved His Life – The Len Wein Tribute Panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - August 16, 2018
- New York Times #1 Bestselling Authors and Artist SDCC Interview: The Adventure Zone: Here There Be Gerblins - August 2, 2018
- Trying to Understand Ringo – Bill Morrison on The Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 28, 2018