This past weekend, the 29th Annual Gallifrey One materialized into the Los Angeles Marriott. It remains North America’s largest and longest-running Doctor Who convention. It regularly hosts the top collective lineup of Whovian celebrity guests to be found anywhere: Steven Moffat, Sylvester McCoy, Matt Lucas, and many more.
Among the thousands of attendees, it was also home to a ton of cosplayers. Celebrating their love for Doctors, companions, aliens, robots, and some great Doctor Who fashion, we’ve pulled together a small collection of some of our favorites.
- BBC Launches New Doctor Who Logo for Jodie Whittaker's Thirteenth Doctor
- Doctor Strange #385 Review: An Exciting Finale Leading to a Thoughtful Conclusion
- The Youngest Thirteenth Doctor Cosplayer In Town?
- Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Lie Of The Land - 10 Years In Labour Camps For A Box Of Comics
- Doctor Who / Doctor Strange Mash Up
- The 8th Doctor Vs The Weeping Angels
- 3 Days of Doctor Who: Gallifrey One Cosplay Photos - February 21, 2018
- Lucifer, Superman, and BBQ: A Night with Tom Ellis and Tom Welling - December 4, 2017
- Wynonna Earp Interviews: The Show And Cast Are Full Of Surprises - September 5, 2017
- The Cast Of SpongeBob SquarePants Discusses Why The Show Speaks To Autistic Kids - July 31, 2017
- Spotlight On Walt Simonson At San Diego Comic-Con — With Plenty Of Louise, Too - July 27, 2017