Feral Interactive announced today that their port of A Total War Saga: Thrones Of Britannia will be released for macOS and Linux shortly after the Windows release on April 19th. Originally developed by Creative Assembly and published by SEGA for Windows, Thrones Of Britannia is the first in the new Total War Saga series of standalone games inspired by great turning points of history. That we’ll be getting the mac and linux port of the game shortly after the original windows release is pretty darn cool, as we normally have to wait quite a while to see them.
Thrones Of Britannia is set in the British Isles in 878 AD, as Anglo-Saxons, Gaelic clans and Viking settlers vie for supremacy. Players will command one of ten factions, each with a unique branching narrative, and make decisions that reshape history as we know it.
“The choices players make in Thrones Of Britannia campaigns have far-reaching consequences,” said David Stephen, Managing Director of Feral Interactive. “As they make decisions in response to a sequence of seismic events, players will forge their own diverging paths through the turbulent years following King Alfred the Great’s initial victory over the Viking invasion.”
Pricing and system requirements will be confirmed closer to release.
You can check out the macOS and Linux announcement trailer below.
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets a New Kingdom of Northymbre Trailer
- Sega Releases a New Trailer for Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018
- Elder Dice, Bringing a Bit of Eldritch Horror to All Your Tabletop Games - March 20, 2018
- Halo vs. Larry Niven’s Ringworld — Just How Similar Are They? - March 20, 2018
- Kitty Powers’ Love Life Review: Like The Sims but More Relationship-Focused - March 20, 2018
- Light Tracer Review: A Pretty, Kid-Friendly VR Puzzle Platformer - March 20, 2018