Feral Interactive announced today that their port of A Total War Saga: Thrones Of Britannia will be released for macOS and Linux shortly after the Windows release on April 19th. Originally developed by Creative Assembly and published by SEGA for Windows, Thrones Of Britannia is the first in the new Total War Saga series of standalone games inspired by great turning points of history. That we’ll be getting the mac and linux port of the game shortly after the original windows release is pretty darn cool, as we normally have to wait quite a while to see them.
Thrones Of Britannia is set in the British Isles in 878 AD, as Anglo-Saxons, Gaelic clans and Viking settlers vie for supremacy. Players will command one of ten factions, each with a unique branching narrative, and make decisions that reshape history as we know it.
“The choices players make in Thrones Of Britannia campaigns have far-reaching consequences,” said David Stephen, Managing Director of Feral Interactive. “As they make decisions in response to a sequence of seismic events, players will forge their own diverging paths through the turbulent years following King Alfred the Great’s initial victory over the Viking invasion.”
Pricing and system requirements will be confirmed closer to release.
You can check out the macOS and Linux announcement trailer below.
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia is Getting a Difficulty Update
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Releases New Trailer at England's Inception
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Receives a Battling Video
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets a New Kingdom of Northymbre Trailer
- Sega Releases a New Trailer for Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
- Echo Combat Brings VR Shooter Combat to Zero Gravity - June 18, 2018
- Dead or Alive 6 Is Downright Enjoyable and Less Sexualized - June 18, 2018
- Battlefield V’s Grand Operations Feel Like Really Long Squad Mode Battle Royale Matches - June 18, 2018
- Pokémon Go is Getting a Friends List, Trading, and Gifting - June 18, 2018
- FromSoftware’s Action Adventure Sekiro is Still Early in Development - June 18, 2018