Ring of Honor Wrestling has finally launched their own streaming service, offering access to past and present Ring of Honor live shows, which will be live-streamed going forward, as well as, in the case of a yearly VIP subscription, free access to every Ring of Honor PPV.
Called Honor Club, subscribers also get access to ticket pre-sales for live events and a 15% discount on Ring of Honor merchandise at the ROH Pro Shop. In addition, subscribers get access to the ROH TV archives and to the “VOD Vault,” which a press release says contains “historical events, compilations, interviews, and more.” There will also be a private message board for members only.
The price is $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year, and that option comes with 50% all Ring of Honor PPVs. The smarter choice is the $119.99 annual subscription, which includes all the PPVs and more than pays for itself for that alone. The service is available for now on Ring of Honor’s website, with android and iOS apps in beta and to be launched soon. You can sign up here.
Watch a trailer below:
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018
- Greg Goldstein Out at IDW as Chris Ryall Returns as President, Publisher, and CCO - December 10, 2018