Ring of Honor Wrestling has finally launched their own streaming service, offering access to past and present Ring of Honor live shows, which will be live-streamed going forward, as well as, in the case of a yearly VIP subscription, free access to every Ring of Honor PPV.
Called Honor Club, subscribers also get access to ticket pre-sales for live events and a 15% discount on Ring of Honor merchandise at the ROH Pro Shop. In addition, subscribers get access to the ROH TV archives and to the “VOD Vault,” which a press release says contains “historical events, compilations, interviews, and more.” There will also be a private message board for members only.
The price is $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year, and that option comes with 50% all Ring of Honor PPVs. The smarter choice is the $119.99 annual subscription, which includes all the PPVs and more than pays for itself for that alone. The service is available for now on Ring of Honor’s website, with android and iOS apps in beta and to be launched soon. You can sign up here.
Watch a trailer below:
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Union Jack Resisted Thatcher’s England in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Marvel Mocked a Beloved Republican President in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Spider-Man Took a Fall for Animal Rights in 1990 - October 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Namor Got Political About Pollution in 1989 - October 21, 2018