New York Fashion Week was turned into Wakanda, thanks to the cast of Marvel’s newest hit, Black Panther. The event featured designers that were chosen for their creativity and dedication to diversity through fashion. Designers include Cushnie Et Ochs, Ikiré Jones, Tome, Sophie Theallet, Fear of God, Chromat, and Laquan Smith. Hair and makeup provided by Rodney Cutler and Nick Barose. The clothing is simply stunning, and downright inspiring.
— Disney (@Disney) February 17, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Fantasia Collection Brings Some Disney Magic to Your Wardrobe - April 25, 2018
- Ready to See Avengers: Infinity War? Step Out in Style with GameStop - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Sweet Heat Skittles Give Your Mouth a Spicy Kick - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Toy Story Pizza Planet Fondue is Out of This World - April 24, 2018
- Nerd Fashion: Jordandené Brings Nerd Power to Fashion and Podcasting - April 24, 2018