New York Fashion Week was turned into Wakanda, thanks to the cast of Marvel’s newest hit, Black Panther. The event featured designers that were chosen for their creativity and dedication to diversity through fashion. Designers include Cushnie Et Ochs, Ikiré Jones, Tome, Sophie Theallet, Fear of God, Chromat, and Laquan Smith. Hair and makeup provided by Rodney Cutler and Nick Barose. The clothing is simply stunning, and downright inspiring.
— Disney (@Disney) February 17, 2018
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018