New York Fashion Week was turned into Wakanda, thanks to the cast of Marvel’s newest hit, Black Panther. The event featured designers that were chosen for their creativity and dedication to diversity through fashion. Designers include Cushnie Et Ochs, Ikiré Jones, Tome, Sophie Theallet, Fear of God, Chromat, and Laquan Smith. Hair and makeup provided by Rodney Cutler and Nick Barose. The clothing is simply stunning, and downright inspiring.
— Disney (@Disney) February 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018