The Olympics preview for Incredibles 2 is here and we finally have some idea of the plot of this thing is going to be. It’s more like a teaser than a preview and comes with plenty of new footage.
The idea that Bob is the one that has to stay behind while Helen is out being the superhero is a fun little switch on the formula. There’s probably going to be some “incompetent dad” jokes but the best one so far is when Bob is trying to help Dash with his homework. There is no a parent alive who hasn’t looked at their kids homework and didn’t understand what they were supposed to do or how they were supposed to help. We also get bonus Edna at the end which is always a plus.
Summary: Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Jonathan Banks, and Samuel L. Jackson. It will be released on June 15th.
- Zachary Levi Shares a First Look at the Shazam! Costume - May 21, 2018
- Solo: A Star Wars Story’s Alden Ehrenreich Lays Down the Law: Han Shot First - May 21, 2018
- John Wick: Chapter 3 Adds Anjelica Huston, Asia Kate Dillon, 5 More - May 21, 2018
- Warner Bros. Releases a Trailer, Poster, and Behind-the-Scenes Featurette for Mowgli - May 21, 2018
- Halle Berry Has Joined the Cast of John Wick: Chapter 3 - May 21, 2018