The Olympics preview for Incredibles 2 is here and we finally have some idea of the plot of this thing is going to be. It’s more like a teaser than a preview and comes with plenty of new footage.
The idea that Bob is the one that has to stay behind while Helen is out being the superhero is a fun little switch on the formula. There’s probably going to be some “incompetent dad” jokes but the best one so far is when Bob is trying to help Dash with his homework. There is no a parent alive who hasn’t looked at their kids homework and didn’t understand what they were supposed to do or how they were supposed to help. We also get bonus Edna at the end which is always a plus.
Summary: Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Jonathan Banks, and Samuel L. Jackson. It will be released on June 15th.
- Ryan Coogler Explains Why He Isn’t Directing Creed II - February 25, 2018
- Next 2 Avengers Films Will Pay off “Every Little Thread and Every Little Tease” - February 25, 2018
- A New Poster and Clip from A Wrinkle in Time - February 25, 2018
- Sam Rockwell Would Return to the MCU as Justin Hammer - February 25, 2018
- Deadpool 2: Zazie Beetz Says Domino and Deadpool Match “in Terms of Wit and Banter” - February 24, 2018