Earlier this year, Bleeding Cool noticed that Barnes and Noble were no longer selling DC Comics on the newsstand. Turns out they had been gone for a few months. But it seems that Diamond Comic Distributors is at least preserving the spirit.
By commissioning and making available these US-made pocket comic spinner racks.
It’ll cost you $299 if you want one for yourself. But its more intended for comic book stores to present select comic books in this fashion. With 44 spinner rack pockets…
Put this New Generation Comic Book Spinner Rack, made in the U.S. exclusively for Diamond, to work in your store!
Research has shown that successful retailers employ interactive displays which engage their customers’ senses, and nothing does that quite like a comic book spinner rack. This sturdy metal rack features 44 pockets to display over 250 comics in a very compact footprint, and is designed to hold either loose or bagged and boarded comics with patented “Dimple Guard Technology” to help prevent damages. Rotates for easy browsing! Perfect for conventions and other off-site locations. Measures 18” x 18” x 60”. Ships in one carton with some easy assembly required.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018