Back at E3 2017, we had the chance to sit down and try out this awesome little VR platformer called Moss from Polyarc, in which you control a brace and adventurous mouse who solves puzzles and avoids different kinds of peril in a maze-like wilderness filled with temples. We enjoyed ourselves a lot, but at the time it felt like the demo was only scratching the surface and that there we bound to be much more to come. This week, courtesy of PlayStation Underground, we now have a better look at the game as the developers show off some of the new PS VR mechanics in the gameplay video below.
The footage is kind of cool as you get a glimpse into the mindset of the game, where the team wanted to make sure you weren’t just a “passive observer” inside the world this character inhabits, you are actually in control and a part of the world. The game itself looks pretty awesome from what little has been shown to us so far, even without any kind of story to go on. You can download the demo at the PlayStation Store as we speak, which is pretty much what we played at E3. The game is due out on February 27th.
- Moss to Receive a Physical Release for PlayStation 4 in June
- The Punisher Season 2 Will Start Production Later This Month
- Spirits of Vengeance #5 Review: A Satisfying Finale for a Troubled Series
- Jessica Jones Season 2 Trailer Has Jessica Facing Old Demons
- ComicsPRO's Annual Summit to Follow Image Expo 2018 in Portland
- Spirits of Vengeance #4 Review: Highlight of the Series
- Rumor Mill: Simon Belmont Coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? - June 20, 2018
- Street Fighter V To Receive Devil May Cry Costumes in Next Update - June 20, 2018
- Squirtle Will Be Pokémon GO’s Next Community Day Focus - June 20, 2018
- FuRyu Corporation Announces Crystar to be Released in October - June 20, 2018
- Scuf Gaming Brings Their New PS4 Vantage Controller to E3 - June 19, 2018