Kingdom Come: Deliverance has received a new launch trailer, showcasing the historical adventure Warhorse Studios are about to take players on.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance arrives today and seeing what it does will be interesting. There aren’t many games of its size quite like it, which is to say a single player, story-focused medieval RPG (especially one not in the fantasy genre). Seeing how it performs in front of an audience and seeing if there really is a hunger for this type of title will be fascinating. Set in 1403, Bohemia it focuses on conflict between the Holy Roman Emperor and a growing resistance. You play as the son of a blacksmith who loses everything at the hands of the Romans.
To try and rouse an audience, this new trailer has hit showing off that world. It is pretty ambiguous, but hints at big themes of religion and warfare and the music really is a nice touch here. Loud, intense drums playing over someone rolling dice in a pub is a bold choice that I for one, fully support. Take a look:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is out today on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. As stated previously, seeing how it performs, especially as it breaks several notions of what is popular in today’s market will definitely be something to keep track of. One thing though, remember there is a rather large day one patch to install, so if you are intending to jump in today, make sure you put some time to the side to make sure that gets installed.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018