Kingdom Come: Deliverance has received a new launch trailer, showcasing the historical adventure Warhorse Studios are about to take players on.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance arrives today and seeing what it does will be interesting. There aren’t many games of its size quite like it, which is to say a single player, story-focused medieval RPG (especially one not in the fantasy genre). Seeing how it performs in front of an audience and seeing if there really is a hunger for this type of title will be fascinating. Set in 1403, Bohemia it focuses on conflict between the Holy Roman Emperor and a growing resistance. You play as the son of a blacksmith who loses everything at the hands of the Romans.
To try and rouse an audience, this new trailer has hit showing off that world. It is pretty ambiguous, but hints at big themes of religion and warfare and the music really is a nice touch here. Loud, intense drums playing over someone rolling dice in a pub is a bold choice that I for one, fully support. Take a look:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is out today on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. As stated previously, seeing how it performs, especially as it breaks several notions of what is popular in today’s market will definitely be something to keep track of. One thing though, remember there is a rather large day one patch to install, so if you are intending to jump in today, make sure you put some time to the side to make sure that gets installed.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's Latest Patch Covers 300+ Bugs
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Coming to Xbox One Next Month - June 21, 2018
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018