Dark Horse has sent us an exclusive first look at the cover and variant cover for Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles #4, the final issue of the miniseries written by Joss Whedon and Erika Alexander with art by Jon Lam. The cover is by Steve Morris while the variant is by Arielle Jovellanos.
The series has the de-aged Giles enrolling in a public school to investigate why teachers are mysteriously disappearing. Harkening back to the series original roots as a show set in a high school, Giles explores a very different school system from what he was used to at Sunnydale High. And while there he has discovered a mysterious girl named Roux and a demon under the school… definitely public school. Final issue of the miniseries.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles #4 (of 4)
Joss Whedon (W), Erika Alexander (W), Jon Lam (A), Dan Jackson (C), Steve Morris (Cover), Arielle Jovellanos (Variant cover)
On sale May 16 FC, 32 pages $3.99 Miniseries
Teen-aged Rupert Giles made his return to high school and in the process uncovered a demon underneath the school, and a very-attractive-yet-mysterious girl, Roux. As he prepares for the final showdown with the demon, Giles is troubled by revelations about Roux, and her extracurricular activities that aren’t the most savory. . .
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 12 Comic Happening at Dark Horse, Joss Whedon Returning
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018