This year for Valentine’s Day, I had hoped that my boyfriend would bring home flowers, maybe some candy, and of course a heartfelt card. What can I say, I’m a sucker for these kinds of holidays. But before he could do any of that, a flirtatious older man sent me something that made my heart skip a beat. What is it, you may ask? Well, check out the video below to find out!
Yes, KFC sent me scratch ‘n’ sniff Valentine’s Day cards. They smell like chicken! The candy hearts were a nice touch, too. Interested in getting your own? Of course you are. Check out the details below!
Available for free with purchase of a $10 Chicken Share beginning Feb. 12, KFC’s set of four retro-inspired valentines romantically combine tender love lines with the intoxicating scent of fried chicken.
Each valentine features Colonel Sanders with some of his favorite KFC menu items accompanied by various sappy love lines like:
- “You have the secret recipe to my heart.”
- “I fell in love the first moment I slaw you.”
- “We’re two peas in a chicken pot pie.”
- “I’d be with you all the time if only I could. You make me feel so finger lickin’ good.”
KFC knows how hard it is to find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift, which is why they came out with these cards;
These will be available for a limited time only, while supplies last!
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018
- Line Webtoon Throws a Bash Worthy of San Diego Comic-Con [Photos] - July 21, 2018
- What Kevin Smith Really Wanted Comic Book Men to Be Called, and More from the IMDBoat Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- Wonder Woman is Valedictorian and Supergirl is a Rebel: DC Super Hero Girls at SDCC - July 20, 2018