DC Comics are sending promotional posters to comic stores to promote their signing of Brian Michael Bendis… and, possibly, showing off something from them as well.
I don’t know maybe, I’m totally busking it, all I have is what a retailer told me and that’s it. They don’t know any more, I don’t know any more, and as a result you don’t know any more either.
Unless of course, you do know any more and then you can tell me. There’s a contact form below and everything!
If I was Jude Terror I’d invent some character called something like Pippin’ Professor Puffinbollocks to make some bollocks up but, opposed to what some people think, I really don’t just sit here making things up. Frankly, I wish I was that creative.
So. Poster. Promotional poster. Being distributed by Diamond Comic Distributors to comic book stores on behalf of DC Comics to promote that Brian Michael Bendis will be writing DC Comics titles for them, starting with Action Comics #1000, jumping to DC Nation #0 and Man Of Steel #1-6 then Action Comics #1001 and Superman #1 and probably lots more to follow.
And it all starts… with a poster. But it is very, very unlikely to be this one.
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018