DC Comics are sending promotional posters to comic stores to promote their signing of Brian Michael Bendis… and, possibly, showing off something from them as well.
I don’t know maybe, I’m totally busking it, all I have is what a retailer told me and that’s it. They don’t know any more, I don’t know any more, and as a result you don’t know any more either.
Unless of course, you do know any more and then you can tell me. There’s a contact form below and everything!
If I was Jude Terror I’d invent some character called something like Pippin’ Professor Puffinbollocks to make some bollocks up but, opposed to what some people think, I really don’t just sit here making things up. Frankly, I wish I was that creative.
So. Poster. Promotional poster. Being distributed by Diamond Comic Distributors to comic book stores on behalf of DC Comics to promote that Brian Michael Bendis will be writing DC Comics titles for them, starting with Action Comics #1000, jumping to DC Nation #0 and Man Of Steel #1-6 then Action Comics #1001 and Superman #1 and probably lots more to follow.
And it all starts… with a poster. But it is very, very unlikely to be this one.
- Kevin Feige ‘Hoovering Up’ Deadpool, Fantastic Four and X-Men for Marvel’s Phase 4? Dark Phoenix, the Last Fox X-Men Movie? - April 19, 2018
- Comic Stores Taking Part in Record Store Day on Saturday - April 19, 2018
- A Comic Show – Bendis Came - April 18, 2018
- Sonic the Hedgehog #1 Goes to Third Printing, Batman #45 Goes to Second - April 18, 2018
- Image Comics Puts Late Comics Out of Their Misery, but Will Resolicit - April 18, 2018